Tuesday, December 7, 2010

5 ways to effectively distract myself from the portal:

1. Watch anime shows that probably shouldn't make as much sense as they do. Anime is such a weird genre. Why do I like it? Probably because it's weird....

2. Redoing the lights on the Christmas Tree

3. Try to get a halter on Mitchie. She's obstinate, and this takes up all of my energy.

4. Steal all of Dom's left socks and blame it on trolls.

5. Balance my entire body on my shoulders while lying on the floor. This takes a ton of concentration, as I'm not very athletic or limber and I never do anything physical voluntarily. It also hurts my stomach muscles in a satisfying, I-just-did-something-cool-and-exercisey kind of way. This one doesn't work for very long though because when I fall over I don't feel like doing it again for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment