Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm not sure what to think about Dom's new favorite song....

In other news, I think Aidan Quinn is an extremely weird celebrity. I'm not sure why. I think it's the big, big blue eyes, strange facial arrangement, and deep voice all combined. And also he gets mad at Johnny Depp in Benny and Joon, and I also dislike him as the romantic interest for Sandra Bullock in Practical Magic.

It was just weird (but also kinda cool just because I knew who he was) when he made a guest appearance in White Collar, which is not as awesome as Psych by the way, but still okay. I never watched the Season Two finale......Wonder if I should? Hmm.

OH! Speaking of Johnny to the Depp, is anyone else excited about Pirates of the Caribbean Four?! Because I am!
Whatever. I don't care about you haters out there - the movies are shiny! And Johnny Depp is in them! What's not to like?! Stop being so critical! Go Watch Captain Jack Sparrow talk to you!

And have fun watching, because I do. Every time.

Lemonade Gill

PS And in case you're wondering, no, I"m not back to normal. Normal for me. I've never been normal, normal, like regular people normal...nobody is regular people normal. I'm giving myself a headache so I'm going to stop. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment