Thursday, November 18, 2010

Explanations and What Not

Okay, so. I guess everybody (or whoever - Dom) would like a carefully mapped out explanation of why I disappeared and my Alternate stepped in for me.

Well, there is a problem that Dom and I were unaware of before - our Alternates (at least Dom's and Anthony's) frequently switch worlds, and Anthony Alternate is evil. Ish. He's got a different agenda than our Anthony, anyway.

So, Dom's Alternate showed up and told me that I had to come quick, he was in trouble, it had to do with the portal, he needed me to come, so I told him I would as soon as I finished this blog post. Then fake Tony showed up (alternate Tony, I'm sorry) and tried to drag me off. I realized when I noticed the weird glow around them and the green highlights in Dom's hair that they weren't my brothers, so I tried to get a message to my Dom really quick.

The put me in a van for a few hours and drove. I figured out when the colors changed that we had switched worlds. Dom Alternate crawled back and talked to me, tried to explain what was going on and why. I got the idea that he and Tony Alternate don't get along any better than Real Dom and Real Tony. Actually - Dom Alternate seemed kind of afraid of Tony Alternate.

They stopped at a MacRonald's (MacDonald's Alternate), dragged me out of the van, and threw me in front of my Tony, and Tony Alternate said that they would keep me there in the parallel universe and kick Tony out of it forever if he didn't stop messing around in there business on the other side. (here.) 

Then Dom Alternate dragged me inside MacRonalds and told me to be quiet. He bought me a Big Mac (surprisingly, it's a lot better over there.) I tried to get him to explain what our Tonys were talking about but he didn't feel much like elaborating, so I tried guilting him, and it worked a little better than it does guilting my Dom.

Anywho, my Tony indicated with his wave through the window that he couldn't get me back yet, but he would. Later.

I was not happy with later.

But since I couldn't guilt Dom Alternate as efficiently as I would like, I didn't have much choice but to wait. I tried guilting Tony Alternate too - that didn't work *at all.*

My Tony didn't get me back until the next day, and he still won't explain to me why he had to wait, and what their business on the other side (this side) is, or why Dom Alternate is scared of Tony Alternate. Or why Tony is scared of Tony Alternate.

Anyway, Tony said we couldn't go back yet, because we had to make sure that Tony and Dom Alternate kept their promise. We had to be out of the way while they did something or other that they probably aren't supposed to be doing on the other side.

I managed to get in touch with Gill Alternate and tell her to go fill in for me, and to not tell Dom, or he might start sniffing around and figure out that the Alternates were doing stuff they weren't supposed to. She agreed and reluctantly washed the purple out of her hair. She was put out with me for that.

Anyway - oh, also, Dom Alternate is supposed to be missing. Apparently he did go missing for a while - he mentioned something about this, Tony Alternate took him away, kidnapped him, or something. But nobody else except for Tony Alternate knows where he is. Gill Alternate is completely clueless in all of this, and has no idea what's going on with Tony Alternate. And she doesn't read this blog unless she's pretending to be me, so....

And Tony  - my Tony - said I shouldn't stir things up. At least for now.

I told him I had to be back by tonight (FOR HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!!!!!) and he said we could do that. So, he got me back a few days ago, and now Dom and I are about to go.

I'm still tired. I'm so confused - I don't know why Tony Alternate has Dom scared into doing whatever he says. Or if that was all just an act to fool me. I don't know. And I'm ready to forget about it. I mean, it was Tony, but...not my Tony. And I wonder why Tony Alternate keeps harassing Dom. Maybe he needs two Doms to do his dirty work. Again, I don't know. And I can't get the purple out of my hair.....

Oh, and. :D Missed you too, Dom. I'm sorry I'm no fun to live with, sometimes, but it's good to be back. It's really weird to be able to guilt you. And it's really weird for you to have green highlights.

Exhausted, Confused, Excited (about HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!)

Lemonade Gill. (Not Alternate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment