Monday, November 15, 2010

Pointless.

What's the point of this blog, really?

Does anyone actually think it's going to make me and Dom be friends and work together better? Pfft. No, it's not. It was a stupid idea. Sorry, Mom, Dad, but - ?! How is this supposed to make me and Dom better siblings? Fact is, we can't stand each other and that's how it is going to stay. 

I mean, if anything, the blog only makes us more antagonistic towards each other. Especially when we have to pay the other one five bucks. It would be so much easier if I were an only child....

Other things that I find pointless is English. Why do we have to write papers on stuff we don't care about? How is that going to make us better writers, huh? 

Because we have to do the blog or pay money, I decided to do a pointless post, in case you can't tell. This post has absolutely no point. Yeah, it does, but those of you who are not smart enough to highlight don't need to know that. At all. Maybe I should stop, but I'm kinda having fun with this. Probably I will stop in a few paragraphs. You are all free to post comments about it's weird that I don't like English, and about how badly written this post is. Whatever you like. :P Totally, one hundred percent, completely pointless post. (I'm still talking so I can get the right letters for this code for Gill.... :P!!!!!) 

I'll try talking about what I did today, how about that? Because it's completely pointless, like this blog, so. I went and suffered through school. I decided to dye my hair purple (guess what color it is now? Yup, that's right. Gold star for you!!!!). I then had to explain to Mom why I suddenly wanted my hair purple. She was okay-ish with it. (Not rlly.) 

I then proceeded to trim my layers myself. Mistake. I had a Seinfeld marathon and tried again to organize my closet. Mom came upstairs to investigate the weird sounds coming from my room. 

Went out to see the unicorn....she tried to spear me with the horn. Succeeded. I have an ugly scratch on my ribs now. For now, I am going to stay away from the unicorn. 


Lemonade signing off, or however you signal that you are stopping the whole writing thing for this blog post. 
Gill

1 comment:

  1. For those of you who are avid readers (or not, if you're non-existent, that's fine, too) I suggest highlighting the post and looking for the bolded letters. O.o

    Gill keeps hiding codes.

    ReplyDelete