Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mad Season

I think I'm going crazy. I really do. Because Gill isn't acting like her normal self. She hasn't yelled at me since she got back. We haven't even argued. This morning, she actually offered to grab the milk from the fridge for me. She was already holding the jug when she asked, but still!

Anthony/Damien keeps coming by, just to check in on us. And when he's not over here, he's constantly calling. After he moved out, an entire year passed without him talking with me. And now he won't leave me alone.

So, I guess I'm still just really confused. Maybe I never did leave the world the portal leads to. Or maybe I'm just dreaming. I really hope so. It would explain so much.

Oh, and here's the song my title is referring to.

Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment