Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving foods and whatnot

Thanksgiving is coming up in two days, and I have to admit, I couldn't be more excited.

For all the food, of course. (Maybe the family a little bit. I think Tony's coming... but you never know with him. He kinda skipped out on Christmas last year...)

Anyway! I've compiled a list of all the necessary Thanksgiving day foods:

Turkey (obviously)

Ham

Cream Corn

Mashed Potatoes (with cheese, and chives, and some of the skin still on... and sour cream... I'm really not sure what else is put in them. I don't help with the food.)

Gravy

The classic Green Bean casserole

Buttered rolls (I'm drooling just thinking about them.)

I like some Mac 'n' Cheese...

...

I'm blanking, thinking about all this food. And now I'm really hungry...

Oh! And I hurt my wrist today. It's almost agonizing whenever I put weight on it. Typing is a bit of a pain too, but I'm managing.

Artichoke

No comments:

Post a Comment