Monday, September 13, 2010

Completely out of whack closet portal, or desperate cry for assistance?

I came home from school today to find my closet door open and hanging off it's hinges, a crumpled ball of paper on the floor. I quickly unfolded the paper and found something that scared me. A note asking for help. At first I was skeptical. I wouldn't put it past Gill to pull something like this on me. But it wasn't her hand writing. And she wouldn't go as far as pulling my closet door down. I'm not even sure she could. I glanced into my closet and found the portal swirling around and pulsing like crazy. It does that when something is about to pop out, and sometimes right after.

So my suspicions were pretty much confirmed. So there's someone out there, in an alternate universe that needs help. Ours specifically? I'm not sure. But I do know that we got this for a reason. And we have to do something about it.

Unfortunately (even if Gill was home) I can't go into the portal. There are so many unanswered questions about it. Where does it go for sure? What would happen to us if we went in? Would we be able to come back? The second we discovered it, I wanted to try it out right off the bat. But Gill talked some sense into me, and after two years, we still haven't tested it out. Haven't told anyone about it either. Which, in retrospect, was a bad idea on our part.

I need to find Gill. I need to convince her that we need to do this. And I need to eat something because I'm starving.

Pictures coming later. (As soon as my camera stops being stupid.)

Freaking out of my mind,
Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment