Saturday, September 25, 2010

*Coughs*

I have a really nasty cold, because of sticking my face in the portal last night. And a scratch on my arm that is infected. I'm trying to explain it by pulling a fashion statement with the bandage...nobody is convinced.

I'm not at liberty to give details on the scratch...okay, four, long, deep scratches...on my arm...or how I got the cold. But it happened.

Also:

I was not aware that I sounded like Shawn and Gus when I'm scared. But I do. I screamed for five minutes last night, because an owl flew at my car and scared the living water out of me. (Not literally, but...) And I was already freaking myself out. It was awesome.

Gillian

PS Judd Nelson? Really, Dom? Sheesh. Does that make me Ally Sheedy or whatever her name is?

No comments:

Post a Comment