Sunday, September 26, 2010

A list of important things.

1. My brother is an idiot. He freaked me out a lot today, running around all in black like some sort of goth on a sugar high.

2. I am going to the fair today! I am excited, mostly because the atmosphere is so cool and busy and weird in a creepy, colorful, awesome way and because of all the greasy fried food and strawberry lemonade I am going to consume. Lemonade!!! *squee!*

3. Last night I watched a Macaulay Culkin/Elijah Wood movie called 'The Good Son.' A) And I thought Culkin was creepy before! B) I really hate the kind of situations that Culkin put Wood in. Like how they both know the truth, but Culkin makes Wood look like the liar, and everyone believes him! That's messed up! C) The ending was just...weird. D) You should watch this trailer and become even more creeped out by Culkin's creepiness. Or dopeness. Whichever one. Perhaps both!

4. What?! 

5. I'm ready for it to be chilly outside all the time. Hot chocolate, rain, good books, writing, good television...all those things. Fall! Autumn!

6. Always bring a banana to a party.

7. I like making lists.

8. I thought this list would be a lot longer than this, but...it's not. I thought there would be fifteen things.

9. I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment