Monday, September 20, 2010

My brother is a thumping idiot

Do I really need to say more?

Yeah, probably. I should explain why he is a thumping idiot.

Well, he was pretty accurate with everything up till he got punched out by a girl. He's an idiot and a wimp. I mean, not to be anti-girl here, but she was half his size. And I could see it coming from the moment he started arguing with her buff boyfriend. Lucky girl.

*Coughs* Anyway....

Our tour guide's name will remain unknown. They are now my new best friend. I give them permission to punch out my brother any time they want.

So, turns out, the parallel universe is completely weird. We had no idea what we were doing and we both looked like idiots (but especially Dom.)

Our 'tour guide' used this really advanced computer (they are way beyond us in technology) and tried to further analyze the handwriting, but nothing came up. Apparently this is a really weird circumstance. I've been looking at more of the notes in Dom's closet...and they look really familiar. I don't know why, but that handwriting reminds me of some I've seen somewhere, before....

So, that's another mystery to deal with. I've also decided that from now on, only one of us goes into the portal at a time. Guess who it's not going to be?

Very good. You're so smart. Dom is staying home next time.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment