Monday, September 27, 2010

The Fair...again.

So, I went to the fair last night, right?

Guess who was there?

No, never mind, don't try, you'll never guess.

Damien Zion!!!!! So I went up to him and asked him what he was doing there, and he pointed - because he was staring at something really intently.
"What?!"
He pushed my head the direction he was looking. "Look, Gill."

There was a thumping portal at the fair. But nobody was freaking out. Apparently, only about 2% of the population can see portals, according to Damien. Which means that Dom, Damien and I are part of that population. The portal spat out a girl that was painted white with really colorful clothes and painted accents on her skin. I'll draw a picture later. She looked around, saw us, and then looked terrified and ran back in. I, like the twin of Dominic that I am, followed her in there.

All the freaks from the old carnivals came from the parallel universe. That is all I can safely say.

Gill

PS Dom does not know about this because he was gone last night and was not answering his phone. Stupid brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment