Friday, September 17, 2010

Portal expansion and mysterious whispering

I think the title says it all.

The portal is expanding, and pulsing more violently. Flashing... you could almost call it writhing.

And, last night, after three, I heard whispering. I know what you're thinking, "Oh, Dom's crazy! It's getting to his head!" But that's not it. I really heard something whispering my name. Gill's, name too. I woke her up, and she agreed. She can hear it too. It's unlikely that we'd both be hearing it because it's getting to us. It's not.

On the plus side, I got called out by Mr. Q today. He thinks I'm going insane too. He called Mom. And... apparently, after lots of explaining and begging, she can't see the portal.

So maybe we are crazy. I'm starting to second guess myself. After two years... maybe we are just insane....

Artichoke

No comments:

Post a Comment