Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer Finale

A terrible thing happens tonight, friends. 

It's the last episode of Psych for months. 
Can I say TRAGEDY?! Thank you, I already said it. Horrible thing, really, I mean - I'm going to have to make up my own 'Dom, don't be a -!' quotes for the next several months! 

I do not understand the need to have a summer finale. Why can't we see the whole season all at once? Ooh, I like that. Have a marathon of the whole new season in one day! 

If I ever make a TV show (which I won't) and it's as awesome as Psych (which it wouldn't be) I would totally do that if the producers and all those people would allow it (which they would not.) It's still a good idea. Despite all the set backs. 

Of course I have better ideas than that. 

Stop staring at me. 

On a happier note, I have discovered that Mitchie's favorite spot to be rubbed is between her ears. 

On a happy but frightening note, her horn is finally starting to come in, and I hear that those can really hurt...but Mitchie is sweet-tempered. Mostly. So I should be safe. 

...

Mostly. 

Aaaaand this is Lemonade signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment