Friday, September 24, 2010

Detention

I'm in detention right now. Well actually, I'm in the restroom. No longer regretting getting internet on my phone. I needed an escape. I mean it's full on Breakfast Club in there!

Five misfits, defying the teacher for really no reason other than rebellion. I wanted to start singing That one Twisted Sister song: "We're not gonna take it! No, we ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it.... ANYMORE!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI&ob=av2n

I recommend watching the video, just for how freakin' awesome it is. (Though all I can think while I'm watching is: I bet those guys smell weird....)

Anyway, we've already moved his chair just a little to the left once he was out of the room. Filled his sandwich with paper. Set a minor fire.... (Yeah, don't ask about that one.)

I think I'm Judd Nelson in this whole situation....

Sweet!

Judd Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment