Sunday, September 26, 2010

NINJA!!!!

Sundays are boring.

So today, while mom was working on lunch, I decided that I want to be a ninja when I grow up. I practiced. I put on all black and my balaclava (which I have no use for here in Texas, but it's still fun) and sneaked around the house, being all stealth like.

"Flip the Jackal switch!"

In ten minutes, I managed to scare Gill twice, surprise Dad once, and sneak past mom three times. On the last time, I scared her stiff.

She screamed and threw a raw egg at me.

She claims she thought I was someone who broke into the house.

I don't believe her. I think she just wanted to throw something at me.

But now I know that I can be a ninja when I grow up.

Dom/Artichoke/Judd Nelson/a little bit Maxwell Smart (even if he's a spy, not a ninja. He's still dope!) -- the very successful ninja! What!

No comments:

Post a Comment