Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Three Conversations I Had Today:

Conversation One: 

Unnamed Person: I think you're stupid.
Me: Thank you.
Unnamed Person: It wasn't a compliment.
Me: I know.
Unnamed Person: Then why'd you say 'thank you?'
Me: Why not?
Unnamed Person: *Confused* That doesn't make any sense.
Me: It do to me. Want a coke?
Unnamed Person: No.


Conversation Two: 

Unnamed Person: Haven't seen you around in a while.
Me: You need a better pick-up line.
Unnamed Person: That one usually works.
Me: Well, I'm not the usual. What do you want?
Unnamed Person: *ignores me* What'll it be? Chocolate?
Me: Nope, Coffee.
Unnamed Person: *scoops it out and piles it in cone* Well, it'll keep you up. I don't recommend it.
Me: Did I ask what you recommended?
Unnamed Person: No, you didn't.
Me: No tips for you. Give me the ice cream.
Unnamed Person: Pay me for it.
Me: I already did. And I'm in a hurry.
Unnamed Person: *hands me the ice cream.* What're you doing Thursday night?
Me: Watching the Season Three premiere of Fringe. Why?
Unnamed Person: Oh, you can watch it on Friday.
Me: Because?
Unnamed Person: Wanna go see a movie with me?
Me: No. Can't cancel.
Unnamed Person: What about Friday night?
Me: No, I'm busy then, too.
Unnamed Person: Doing what?
Me: Not going out with you! Thanks for the ice cream. *Leaves*

Conversation Three:

Me: Mom, I got asked out today.
Mom: By whom?
Me: Kid that runs the ice cream shop.
Mom: Oh. What'd you say?
Me: No, o'course!
Mom: Good answer. Done your homework?
Me: Wrong twin, Mom.
Mom: Oh, that's right. DOM!
Me: *snickers*

Aaaand that's pretty much the kind of conversations I have every day. Stupid, in'nit?

No comments:

Post a Comment