Thursday, October 28, 2010

Coffee maker on the side

Nothing like a nice, hot cup of joe in the morning. At least, I'd assume so. But I can't say for sure this morning. Our coffee maker stopped working, and I had to get up uber earlier.

(Why, Dom, did you get up "uber" early?)

Because I did. Get off my back.

Anyway, back to the coffee. I asked Gill nicely -- several times -- and she still won't go buy me one at Starbucks. Maybe I should offer to knock it off the money she owes me.... Nah.

I gave some coffee beans to Mitchie (I don't recommend) and she chewed them up, spat them out. And the beans, mixed with her magical unicorn spit, make a fairly convincing coffee substance.

Makes me wonder if anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that.

...

Hey, Gill! I have something for you!

Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment