Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wow. I'm a little bit worried about this.

This morning when I left the house to go to the store, I started to go out, then went back to get a jacket. I got all the way to the store, then realized I had left the list at home when I went back into my room for my jacket. So I went back home, got the list, got all the way to the store, was walking in...checked my bag and my wallet wasn't there. Last night I moved it to my other bag. So I went all the way back to get my wallet, all the way back to the store. Big whoop.

Later, I took Dom's lizard to the vet's office, and Dr. Paul gave me some medicine for him (he cut himself on some sort of broken ridge on the bottom of the fridge. Nothing to worry about) and so I took him out to the car, got in, didn't see the medicine. I just assumed it was in my purse or on the other side of the seat. So I went home, got the lizard (Dom won't tell me his name, which is why he is grandly referred to as 'The Lizard') settled back into Dom's pillow (I did it for the lizard. Not Dom) and then went to look for the medicine in the car. It was not there. 

I drove back to the vet's parking lot - not there. Started home, and decided that I should really call them to find out if they had seen it. I passed a turn off back just as she told me that she had it on the desk; therefore, I had to go halfway home in order to get to the next turn-off. I got the medicine. I went home.

Is anyone else worried about the number of things going on in my head so that I cannot remember all of this simple, easy little stuff? GAAAH!

Lemonade Gill

PS I cannot give details about the portal trip yet. Only...well, not only. A lot. It's a big deal. It's not an only. I'm really scared. Something bad's going on. And, wouldn't you just know it? We're in the eye of the storm.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Gill. I wish my life were as eventful as yours, my portal mostly just spits poopy diapers and baby shrieks. Also, this purse- are you a gorgeous babe or a winsome hero with a satchel, like Indiana Jones? I mean, I just stuff my stuff in my pockets, so the concept of a bag of any sort interests me. Sorry about the amnesia, are you related to Dory? 'Cause if you are, I'd say we were related. Sometimes I wake up and forget how old I am.

    ReplyDelete