Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dreams and reality

I'm home. I never left home. It was just a dream, guys, c'mon.

Right? It was just a dream... Right? No, yeah it was! It had to be. It was so unrealistic! And... I don't know, maybe scary.

I fell asleep and woke up in a dark room, surrounded by grubby blankets. After several hours, a man came in and talked about the portal. I was really freaking out that he knew about it until he said something about killing me and then I was freaking out about that. He gave me a sandwich then left. I heard him leave the house a few minutes later and snuck out, got his computer. It wouldn't let me send an email, so I had to leave a blog post, warning Gill. The doorknob literally started jiggling just as I pressed the "publish post" button. Then I went back to the dark room. Stayed there for... I don't know how long. But it was a long time. There was a lot of sleeping. I had nothing to do except freak out or sleep. (The door was suddenly locked. I'm wondering if he'd wanted me to leave the post on the blog.)

After so long in the room and a few more sandwiches... there was a really loud commotion outside the door. Lots of punching, kicking, wall slamming, and cussing. And I heard the name, "Damien." This went on for at least thirty minutes with me hitting the door and yelling for Damien to come. Then he did. And wouldn't let me look around the room. Said it was gruesome, and I didn't need to see. I think he may have killed those guys...

We got in his car, and he told me I was on the other side of the portal. Been kidnapped by these guys who were trying to clean up the streets. (Ironic.) They reached in through his portal -- I'd been at his house when it happened -- and pulled out the nearest thing. That happened to be me. I'm just glad Gill wasn't there.

Anyway, Damien explained it all and it all went over my head. Then he told me to take a nap. I argued with him for a while, but eventually did what he said.

I woke up in my bed. With Damien right beside me. His eyes hard. Told me it was just a dream. Freaking out over a dream. And I was believing him until I left my room for breakfast. (Not to forget the fact, wondering why in the world Damien was in my room.) Mom was crying in the kitchen, hugging on Dad and Gill. When I asked what was going on, everyone attacked me with hugs and shouts. Asking where I was. They didn't believe I never left.

So does that mean all that actually happened?

I'm just so confused.

Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment