Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Facts of Life. Accept them or don't.

Today is the tenth day of the tenth month of 2010. This only happens once every thousand years. The 10-10-10 thing...because 2010 never happens again. O.o

Damien Zion is missing.

The portals have been spitting like crazy. What does this mean?

Well, I didn't have Damien to ask, so...I did something really stupid. I went into the portal, alone, while Dom and Mom and Dad were all out. I stayed at home to finish homework, and then received a note from the portal saying this:

Crazy things are happening on my side, Gillian. Come on over. It'll be fun.

So...yeah, I, even though I took into account that it could be a crazy psychopath writing me this note, luring me over to the other side for bad reasons (like to kill me or something) I still went. Mitchie went with me. (Yeah...she comes into the house when no one else is around.)

Why did I do this, you may ask?

I analyzed the note. Damien Zion taught me how.
Note's in my handwriting. And it wasn't forged.

Wanna guess what else?

I'm still over here. On the other side. Yeah, right now. And I'm typing in Klingon, but I think it should translate into English once it gets published.

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment