Monday, October 4, 2010

My playlist cannon -- What now, Gill?! :-P

I've had a tough day today, these songs have helped me through it.

1. Stayin' Alive -- Bee Gees
Like Lord Farquad! Find it here.

2. Rockstar -- Nickelback
'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars...
This song is really stupid, but funny.

3. One Week -- Barenaked Ladies
You think you're looking at Aquaman! Right here.

4. 7 8 9 -- Barenaked Ladies
Vampires will have to come up with some other method, because without their K-9s... how will the suck?! Best. Song. Ever.

5. Don't Take Your Guns To Town -- Johnny Cash
Bill sounds like a really stupid person.

6. In the End -- Linkin Park
Doctor Who style! (I haven't gotten far in the series yet, and there's a lot of clips I don't understand... Gill's gonna kill me for ruining it for myself.)

7. Me Against the World -- Simple Plan
I tried to get the one with Peter and Sylar (Sylar FTW!), but the sounds wasn't working... So this one'll have to work. At least it's still Heroes.

8. Joy Ride -- The Killers
I couldn't find a good version with dope clips from an awesome show. But this one is good enough.

9. The Good Life -- Three Days Grace
Official music video. Can you say, "WHAT!"?

10. Ride the Lightning -- Metallica
This one is pretty morbid. So, if you ignore the lyrics and just listen to the music, you'll understand. Especially from about 2:40-4:30ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment