Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stevay Nicks.

Yes, I am aware that her name is actually spelled Stevie. But I like to spell things the way I say them sometimes.

OH NO! I just realized that changing the way things sound is something that Andy from the Office does! I don't want to sound like Andy from the Office! This is really bad! AAAH! Well, I tried to find a video of Andy, but I couldn't find a good one. But I don't sound like that when I sing. I don't. Stop it! I don't!

Oh! So, Stevie Nicks. Stee-vee. See, I am pronouncing it right now. Edge of Seventeen! Listen here if you wanna be a quarter as awesome as Joan Cusack from School of Rock. Just a quarter. Don't ask for any more than that. Don't be greedy.

Lemonade, signing off!

PS I was trying to be light, since everything has been so heavy lately. There's that word again! Sorry. I like Doc from Back to the Future. 

1 comment: