Friday, October 22, 2010

Evil minds of the far less disturbed

After the drama in the past week, I've managed to avoid going to school. Which is incredibly convenient for me. For Gill? Not so much. She's had to go to school today while I stay home bored. So what have I done? Found numerous ways to grate her nerves. I really can't wait to try them out. I'm so excited about this, I'm shaking.

I know, I know. I was just kidnapped, I should be traumatized, and grateful, and what-not. But that's not how I roll. (Yes, I did just say that. Problem?) I can't sit and talking feelings, which is probably why Mr. Q refuses to leave me alone. Mom says I show love by being sarcastic and getting people's nerves.

You be the judge.

As for the title of the post, it makes no sense. I can see that. But it's dope. Just revel in the dopeness. It would be a great band name, too...

Oh, and Gill... Have fun with your shoes in the morning.

;)

Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment