Saturday, October 23, 2010

Watch your back, Gill.

Oh, yes. I have more up my sleeve. Tying all your shoe's laces together was just the tip of the iceberg. But it will all be drawn out. Happen when you're not expecting it. I'm tired of just standing there and taking it when you yell at me. It's payback time.

Oh, and to Megan, who commented on the waffle video: If you though that was weird... you'll really enjoy this. (The link is there, you just can't see it. Hover your cursor over "this" and you'll find it.)

Chris: I DID IT, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!

Brother: Well I'm not gonna drink it!

Chris: I HATE YOU!!!

Dom

1 comment:

  1. I feel sooooo special that my name is now on your blog :). And yes... this one is interesting too... and yet I have now watched it 4 times :).

    ReplyDelete