Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update

The “infamous” Damien Zion updating. I know where Dom is. He is in danger, but that can be overcome. I will get him out. He has been taken by what you would consider “the Portal Mob.” They think highly of themselves. Ridding their world of people from our side. They consider us to be the scum of the earth. They believe the portals – the holes – on our side were mere accidents. And they aim to get rid of us one – by – one.


Many times they have succeeded. Many times they have failed. They will fail this time; I will not let them kill Dom. He has done nothing wrong. Neither has Gill. (I can not say the same for myself, but as far as I know, this is not about me.)


I needed to tell you, Gill, not to worry. I have got this. If you trust anyone, trust me. You know you can. I will get Dom safe. And take care of business on this side, so you will not have to worry about this happening again.


– Zion

No comments:

Post a Comment