Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Facts of Life, (Again)

1. I am missing a knitting needle, and I am not happy about it. Oh well! It'll turn up really soon!

2. I did, in fact, bring back Dom a venti Starbucks when I did finally go out. And then I drank it myself and drove back because I accidentally got the wrong thing. Then I brought him back the right thing.

3. No comment about the nice cup of 'mitchie...'

4. I have finally made a decision about college! Anyone who has a problem with this decision can stuff it, kick a cactus, butt a stump, stow it and then eat dry, stale cereal without milk!

5. I think that right now....everything's okay. It's not perfect, but...it's okay. For now. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

6. Except for the missing knitting needle.

7. Yes, I knit. If you call me a dork I'll hunt you down and stab you with it! (Not really, but it's fun to say things like that. :P I'm actually a really nice person....want me to knit you something? :D)

8. Don't actually put in knitting requests. I have too much to do because of other knitting projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment