Friday, October 1, 2010

Playlist Cannon!

First of all, deepest apologies about the post last night. I was really tired but also on a sugar high, and I realized that I hadn't posted yet, and had to do a short one. (We're required to blog every day, or else we pay each other five bucks. Mom thought it was a good idea.)

So. PLAYLIST CANNON!

1. Don't Cry Daddy by Elvis Presley
Man, is this song ever sad. But it's Elvis. It's pretty. And kind of an obscure Elvis song, I think. I listen to Elvis radio on our telly sometimes. *points and laughs* Dom actually looks a lot like Elvis, except not nearly as cool. Anywho, listen here.

2. Jacksonville by Brandon Flowers
One of his new ones! I still don't have his album, but I really like this song. For some reason I'm reminded of a desert in the middle of the night, maybe on a different planet....sorry, it's Star Trek and car commercials and my imagination all twisted into one. Anywho. You'll probably get a completely different idea when you hear it.

3. 1,2,3,4 by Feist
This song makes me happy. It is happy. It's fun! Here, have the Psych version - enjoy!

4. Blue Bayou by Roy Orbison
It was on  Fringe episode, and I found it. He's got such a pretty croon! It's kinda sad, though....

5. Crash and Burn by Lifehouse
I woke up with this song in my head for some reason. So, that's why it's here. And here.

6. Crash and Burn by Savage Garden
Because it is dope, and when I start listening to it, I rarely stop. Get addicted, here.

7. Baby Let Me Follow You Down by Bob Dylan
It's soft and sweet and one of the best Dylan songs ever. I prefer the version from his first album. I couldn't find a good link for it, so you're on your own.

8. Song for the Dead by Sea Wolf
I'm pretty much sold if a tiger is mentioned. Listen and love it.

9. Any Other World by MIKA
I found this while I was obsessing over Dustfinger the other night. And thanks to Love Today and Grace Kelly, I like MIKA. Here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment